Terms and Conditions at YMCA Theatre
Ticket Sales (In Person & Telephone) Terms and Conditions
- Please examine your tickets & change before leaving the box office, mistakes will not be rectified afterwards.
- When booking over the phone, Our staff will confirm the date, time & ticket types before ending the call, mistakes will not be rectified afterwards.
- Tickets can not be exchanged, money refunded or mistakes rectified at a later date
- Payment can be made in cash or by card
- No refunds or exchanges will be offered by the theatre unless:
- A performance is cancelled
- A performance date or time is changed by more than 3 hours
- The events content is changed dramatically
- YMCA stewards reserve the right, if required, to move people out of allocated seating into seating of the same price class
- Tickets maybe posted for an non-refundable fee of £1.50.
Attending YMCA Theatre, Terms and Conditions
- YMCA Management reserve the right to refuse entry to the YMCA Theatre, or ask ticket holders to leave, without refund to any person who:
- we believe to be a danger to other members of the audience or our staff
- cannot prove their age if attending an age restricted show
- is dressed inappropriately for a family environment
- A valid ticket is required to enter the Theatre and you must produce that ticket to a member of staff when requested
- We reserve the right to conduct security searches as required.
- Photography, Video or Sound recording is prohibited at most events.
- A challenge 21 scheme is in operation for the purchase of alcohol.
- Glass bottles or glasses may not be taken into the auditorium. Plastic receptacles are provided by the bar.
- Drinks at the bar may only be purchased by ticket holders
- We reserve the right to suspend alcohol sales or refuse service for any reason
- No Smoking or using electronic cigarettes in any part of the building.
- All performances may contain smoke, strobe or pyrotechnics. Please contact a member of staff if affected by any of the above.
- YMCA Theatre is not responsible for the content performed in the theatre. Please ask a member of staff for the contact details of the producing companies.
- You may be recorded as members of the audience for the production and you give the theatre the right to use your image as such.